Contracts ManagerPosted on November 14, 2017
Location: Summit, NJ
Extensive experience required with multi-product contracts.
* The Contract Manager will ''own'' the contract and be responsible for its accuracy and addressing product and business exceptions.
* Must have ability to quickly learn various consumer and professional product line and the contractual business issues tied to these products.
* The Contract Manager will be responsible for the preparation of contracts in a timely manner, confirmation of all contract terms including description of customized services, various guarantees and pricing.
* Responsible for interfacing with Legal, Sales and Marketing and other teams to ensure that contracts are accurate and comply with the requirements of these various departments.
* The Contract Manager will also implement the standardization of contracts and integration of new business, when applicable.
* Candidates should have experience negotiating contracts and master service agreements.
* Will also be responsible for pro-active contract tracking and communication of all contract status (weekly basis).
* The Contract Manager will interface with various departments including Legal, Corporate, Sales, Finance and Senior Management.
3-5 years related contract experience, including pharmaceutical, biotech or medical device industry experience (will also consider B to B industry, Publishing, Financial Services or Online/Web).